Change the password strength policy for SmarterMail 7.x
STEP 1: Login your webmail SmarterMail web interface as the System Administrator access (e.g : Admin / Administrator )
STEP 2: Click on Security icon
STEP 3: Expand the Advanced Setting folder
STEP 4: Select Password Requirements
STEP 5: Change and ticked / un-ticked below value to preferred selection:
- Minimum Password Length
- Require a number in the password
- Require a capital letter in the password
- Require a lower case letter in the password
- Require a symbol in the password
- Require password does not match username
- Disable password strength for existing passwords
STEP 6: Click Save.
If you are unable to update it, kindly submit a ticket to Support Team regarding this issue.